Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Due Date for Suggestions on the Stephanie Plum T-shirt Contest is Now Set

Enter my Stephanie Plum T-shirt Contest!

Hey ladies and gents:

I was hoping to have a few more entries in my T-shirt contest, but all good things must come to an end right?

It's been a few weeks, and I haven't gotten any more suggestions for the T-shirts so I'm thinking I am going to set a due date for October 8, 2010, one week from tomorrow.

I have about 15-20 fabulous suggestions for T-shirts plus some of the ones that I came up with that you guys liked, but I was hoping to have a few more to choose from. So get your creative juices flowing and send in your entries this week by emailing me with my email gadget on the right hand side of my blog! You could win your very own 'OFTM' related T-shirt!

For the T-Shirt contest rules go to http://bit.ly/aNGDWX

No comments:

Post a Comment