Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jason O'Mara in his new TV series 'Terra Nova'

Finally, we have a new interview with Jason O'Mara!! Yay! These interviews are very hard to find folks! This is a really long interview about his role on his new T.V. series, "Terra Nova." It is actually only part 1 of the interview, but it gives you a little glimpse of the sexy O'Mara and how he might take on the character, Joe Morelli. I think he is definitely going to nail the charm and sexiness that is Joe Morelli. I'm way pumped to see his performance. If you want to check out the rest of the interviews, please click on the link below: http://screenrant.com/terra-nova-interviews-stephen-lang-jason-omara-rothc-109117/ Source: Screenrant.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about this show! I wish the video was a little clearer so I could see Jason better. Its the first time I've watched an interview with him in it. One thing I noticed, his Irish accent isn't very heavy. I think he'll pull off Morelli's Jersey Cop Voice just fine. I know some people were worried about that. Also, is it me, or does that man look GOOD in black or what?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks extremely sexy in black! Also his subtle sense of humor and his general sexy demeanor is just what I picutred Morelli to be. I think this is going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ladies!
    I am so loving all of this!
    Jason has a fan site for Terra Nova on FB and we have been TALKING to him!!!!
    Am I dying or what????!!!
    I actually posted this on his page and he answered me!


    One for the Money---January 2012???? WTH

    Jason O'Mara Right?

    Not sure how that came across but that was Jason's reply to me!!

    I have had a stupid grin on my face for like 3 days now!!!
    And yes--he has a sexy charm that really is Joe Morelli!
    And he has a very subtle Dublin accent. Sometimes you don't hear a difference at all.
    I just love him!
    (in case you haven't noticed!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IHJ -

    So jealous you have been talking to JO! I would have a permagrin for a few weeks as well. hahaha You lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete