Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I apologize for my absence

Hey Guys...I'm back!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great comments! I apologize for not responding back for a while. I just seemed to have been very bummed and negative about the whole new date thing. I didn't want to keep the negative vibe going on here, so I took a little break from it for a while.

I'm back, though....and I'm feeling much more upbeat, positive, and excited!

I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer for the good of the movie. Besides...what is that old adage?.....Absence makes the heart grow fonder...You always want what you can't have...If you love something, set it free. If it is meant to be yours it will come back to you...hahaha...not that any of those specifically apply...but you get my way off in left field drift. Right?

Iheartjason is completely right!! The real fans will go see this movie no matter when it plays! I agree wholeheartedly, and I know I'll be there! I'll be that much more excited because the anticipation will have driven me to the brink of insanity at that point. LOL Okay, maybe I overexaggerate a teensy, weensy bit. :)

I think it is going to be a little longer yet before we see any promos, trailers, stills, etc on this movie because of the delayed date. I touched bases with one of the PR people at Lionsgate and was promised they would let me know of any new developments, but they have "nothing to report" as of yet. I'm not holding my breath for this news by any means, but it would be a very nice surprise if they kept their promise to little old me and my humble little blog.

I'm thinking sometime in July we might start to see some more activity, possibly a trailer or something to that effect since that will be the 6 month mark, but that is just a rather overeager guestimation.

In the meantime, I will keep you posted with any new developments. January will be here before you know it!!!

~SO~

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are back! Janet has a fun thing on her facebook page asking what our favorite Lula quotes and moments are...my favorite moments are when the dogs chase Lula and her bacon and swinging on the ceiling fan! I laugh so hard i cry reading these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about, posting recomendations about movies we can see before that(before january I mean).
    johnny english reborn is coming this summer, the trailer came today it looks great as expected.
    I loved the first one, defently going to see the sequel.
    lots of love
    diesel lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, you and I must be kindred spirits because those are my favorite Lula moments. I laughed so damn hard when she was trying to get the cheesy curls out of the vending machine after Ranger had cut her down from the ceiling fan telling them "mama's home." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deisel lover, that is a good idea. The movie I am most excited about, aside from OFTM, is coming out fairly soon. It's "Water for Elephants," and I can't wait to see it. I thought the book was very entertaining, and the trailers on it are incredible! It comes out April 22, 2011. I'll have to think about some other movies coming out, but that is definitely at the top of my must see list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you touched base with the PR folks at Lionsgate. Thats awesome! Go you!! Now we'll the correct info straight from the Asses...er, Horses' mouth. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Redzsm!!!

    I am just going to keep thinking that the anticipation can be as exciting at the thing you are waiting for.
    And we have the new book to discuss soon.
    I just put it on hold at the library!!

    ReplyDelete