Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Jason O'Mara Video at WonderCon



I just have to say that Jason has the most adorable smile and a very sexy laugh. Can't wait to see what he does with the Morelli character.

http://video.tvguide.com/HitFix/Terra+Nova+Jason+OMara+at+WonderCon+2011/7147936?autoplay=true

Sorry guys, I tried to embed the video here, but I'm having some technical difficulties. Just click on the link above, and it will take you to the video.

2 comments:

  1. I love him, I love him, I love him--oh and did I say---I love him.
    This all just makes the movie so much more exciting for me.
    I mean--I would have been excited to see this movie with whoever was playing Joe but this is just over the moon!
    Hate to wish away the year but-----

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya, IHJ! This year cannot move fast enough for me!

    ReplyDelete