Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Help Movie Trailer Official (HD)

I've actually mentioned this book a few times on my blog as a must read, but the trailer just barely came out for the new motion picture they made based on the book, and I thought I would share it with you. This movie comes out in August! Yay!!

I think it looks really good. Very well cast. I love Emma Stone in all of her movies, and Bryce Dallas Howard is perfectly cast as Hilly Holbrook!

This was such a great book, I am sure the movie will not disappoint! Can't wait to see this movie!


Enjoy!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw the trailer for this movie this week when we went to see 'Incideous' (so scary, made me afraid to go to sleep!). But 'The Help' trailer was so good. It made me laugh & a little sad too. The one girl was so mean! Emma Stone is so funny tho, it will be weird to see her in a serious role. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was so great. Seeing the trailer makes me want to pick up the book and reread it!! Hilly is definitely a character you love to hate!!! She really is evil!! I just wanted to reach in my book and kick her ass. But she got hers....(totally shocking twist to the story at the end!! LOL*LOL*LOL) You gotta read this book! So incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved this book & liked the trailer too! I LOVED how Hilly got hers! LOL LOL I look forward to the movie,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Cindy. How she got hers was priceless! Such a good ending!

    ReplyDelete