Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Katherine Heigl Kicking It with Grey's Anatomy Alumn in LA



The always stunning Katherine Heigl was out and about in LA with her Grey's Anatomy friends at the 42 Below Vodka's celebration. She looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress, and I'm lovin' the earrings too!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved her as Izzy--and really, when she left the show I just lost interest and stopped watching.
    And she looks beautiful all the time. Really--I don't think I ever saw a bad picture of Katherine-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't think she can take a bad picture!

    ReplyDelete