Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stephanie's Obsession is Getting Noticed


Some of you have probably noticed that I have a "The Trentonian" widget on my website now. To my surprise, I was contacted by the Trenton, New Jersey newspaper not to long ago to be featured in their blog section of their newspaper. I was thrilled!

If you get a second, please go check it out!  It's a small blurb, and it just links you back to my site, but Stephanie's Obsession is wearing her big girl panties now!! LOL

http://www.trentonian.com/blogs/entertainment/

3 comments:

  1. No! I didn't notice until you pointed it out & I check this blog everyday! I'm such a dingbat. Anyway, Congrats honey! That's so awesome. Your the ONLY site out there completely dedicated to all things Plum. I wouldn't be surprised if Janets people find out about your site & mention it on her website. Have you ever been to one of her book signings? If you ever do go, you should tell her about it. Maybe she could link ya?!?! Seriously though, congrats on the big girl panties :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO--that is so cool!
    Gonna have to check it out.
    I could probably buy the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya, guys! It was kind of fun for me!

    ReplyDelete