Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

I Saw "Water for Elephants" And....

It was awesome!!!!! It kept very close to the book. The script was sellible and well-written. They took all the right parts out that really wouldn't have mattered in the movie and kept all the critical parts in. The story really flowed nicely. It never seemed like it was droning on and on. The cinematography was beautiful! You really felt like you were back in the 1930s riding along with them on the train. The acting was top notch!!  Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz, both oscar winners, did a stellar performance, and Robert Pattinson completely amazed me!  There have been times where he has come off green to me in his acting ability, and he had little quirks to his acting methods that at times were distracting, but he completely outdid himself in this movie! He was completely transformed into Jacob Jankowski. Definitely his best movie to date! Robert Pattinson can act, folks! Very impressed!

And finally, Rosie the elephant, totally stole the show! Wow!!

I had a great night, and I was more than satisfied with this movie!! Very entertaining, heart wrenching, shocking, and even at times very funny. You definitely need to go catch this flick! You won't be sorry!

Did I say it was AWESOME?!?!?!!!!

* Spoiler alert!!! * Movie/book spoiler below.
.
.
.
.
..
Robert Pattinson dressed up in drag was priceless....I laughed so hard I almost peed myself!! The gold nipple tassles were a nice touch!! LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! It got really good reviews. R.Patt in drag is intriguing, lol. It will be at the drive-in here next week, I might be able to talk the boyfriend into it. Hopefully they will show it with something he wants to see :) I have to drag him to chick flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed you talk him into it! ;)

    ReplyDelete