Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Want to ask Jason O'Mara a Question?

It's contest time!!! As I had thoroughly gushed earlier in a previous post, Plum Movie and I are getting a huge opportunity to ask Jason O'Mara some questions about "One for the Money," and we would like to get you involved.

We need to make this interview short and sweet because we promised not to take up too much of his time, so we are going to limit the questions to the very best, the most original, etc, etc.

So ladies and gents...we'd like to see all of your questions....just let me at em!!! I'm completely excited to see what we come up with.

Now for the rules. Not that I am generally a rule follower myself in most instances, but we need to set up a few ground rules. We are limiting our quesitons to OFTM related only, so no personal questions or other project questions please. In the case we get duplicate questions, the first one to submit the question will be the one recognized as asking the question.

Please submit your questions via email to: stephaniesobsession@gmail.com or plummovie@gmail.com. Make sure you include your name that you would like posted with your questions and where you are from please.  The deadline for sending in questions is Sunday, September 18th, 2011. Have fun and happy brainstorming!!
;)

5 comments:

  1. I think I can come up with one or two! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you don't want me to ask him to come over my house??? LOL
    But if you wanted to ask for me it would be ok-- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...party at mine???? You'd have to come out west a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit late, but I just sent you my two questions. Can't wait to read the Q&A after the Terra Nova premiere :) Squee!!

    ReplyDelete