Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Daniel Sunjata....HOT and Gracious!!


A couple of days ago, I was lucky enough to have Daniel Sunjata take a few seconds out of his busy day to reply to my tweet!  I was soooo excited!! This was all brought about from an earlier tweet he had sent to Katie Heigl's Twitter which I had blogged on earlier.

"@KatieHeigl awwwwwww :) lol Sending u love & well-wishes. Thank u 4 the opportunity. ps: I remember that day. Damn prop-gun wouldn't go off!"
Well, I was curious if there was a story there, so I thought "wouldn't it be cool if I actually got a reply?" I decided to gather my courage and tweet:
"@DanielSunjata Could u ellaborate on the gun misfire w/Katie Heigl? Sounds like a funny story. Btw, love the stills."
A few moments later to my absolutely utter disbelief, I got a reply back:
Daniel Sunjata @PlumMovie @stephaniesobses well its not that interesting actually lol but it made for a frustrating day. My .45 cal just didn't wanna work!"
Needless to say I was ecstatic!! Okay, that's an understatement. What an awesome guy!!  The only thing that would have put it over the top would have been if he called me "Babe."  I probably would have started shrieking like a crazed teenager and fainted dead away...hahaha...but this chick ain't complainin' one teensy, weensy bit!!! Nu-uh!!!! ((fans self))

Jason O'Mara might have some competition in the gracious department here. Don't you just love that our 2 incredible leading men are both HOT, talented, and extremely nice?!?! Thanks again, Daniel, for making my week!! Muah!!

And as a nice parting gift...I leave you with another pic of the mysterious and sexy Ranger/Sunjata.

Damn, I love this picture. What a lucky felon. Tee-hee. Yes, I should probably get my mind out of the gutter, but it's kind of fun being down here in the slums. Do you blame me?  ((sigh))

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you one bit SO!
    And now you have some more Twitter excitement going on!

    We totally have to make it our mission to get Daniel and Jason to say "Babe" and "Cupcake" on Twitter! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Texas,
    You got connections lady! I was wanting details on the scene with the Desert Eagle myself but didn't think to ask. Then again my cell phone is all but pre-historic. SO rocks!

    OK, I'm all in for getting as many people as possible to OFTM, but I think that's only half the mission. I am serious about getting YOU to the premiere. (Ok, you folks remember I can't spell, right?)

    You, through SO, have been plugging this movie. I have been plugging it in my blog too, but I get 90% of my Stephanie information from you. I think a letter writting and Email campaine are in order. But, who would we write to. Anyone have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWW you guys are sooooo sweet!! That would be a dream come true for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Arthur...you can manage a twitter account from your computer. Just go to www.twitter.com and set up an account...Then you can follow me and vice versa :D My cell is somewhat prehistoric too...going to have to upgrade soon. :P

    This may be tooting my own horn a bit, (since that would be a night I would never forget) but if you want to write to the people at Lionsgate (tee-hee) http://lionsgatepublicity.com/ "And that's all I have to say about that"..... ;)

    ReplyDelete