Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Great Article about "One for the Money"


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2041554/One-For-The-Money-trailer-Katherine-Heigl-gets-tough-Stephanie-Plum.html

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl...what's with they grey backround? Is it permanent? Email me if its why I think.
    ~Redz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Redz....No it's not permanent. I just wanted to switch it up a little bit. It's not why you think....I just wanted to look at another color for a little while. I'll probably change it up in another month or so. I'm down like that ;) Good to hear from ya woman!! I've missed your squee!! only 119 days to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the article, there ws some really good questions! I love that she is reading all the books. Oh boy I can't wait to see this movie cause the trailer looks so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete