Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

OFTM Trailer Screen Caps and 7 New Stills - Happy Day!! :)

So these past few weeks have been like a dream come true. First, we get some awesome OFTM Movie Stills, Second, an incredible movie poster. Third, The Katherine Heigl has gotten more in touch with her fans via Twitter and Facebook! And Fourth, something we have all been waiting for and I have been whining about for over a year, a fantastically perfect movie trailer....I think I'm in heaven!!

Below are 7 new movie stills, and below that are the 300+ movie trailer screen caps!







I've been examining these very closely. We see Ramirez, Rex, Lonnie Dodd, Papa Plum, Eddie Gazarra, etc. Squee! Please click here for the screen caps. Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

So, I'd love to hear from all of you what you think.  Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Greetings from Texas,
    Happy day indeed! I was upset at first that Clerance Samson (at least in the movie) wasn't one of them, but the vidcaps made up for that. It's amazing how much detail you can pick out when you can study stills. Come on Lionsgate - Time's a-wasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The giant nerd that I am, I did my own version of screen shots & paused the clip several times to see all the shots. But I did miss Rex...I'm glad he made it in the film! Thanks for posting the link. Happy Monday ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can`t wait for january!
    january come now!!!!!!!!
    think its so stupid thats thers still fans that after seeing the trailer think they ruined the books! I think the trailer is fan-friking-tastic, and peaople who have seen the trailer says its like bounty hunter its soon not.
    stupid peaople who dont think that its going to be a great movie, which it obvously is!
    okay,I may seem a bit childish ranting like this, but want to express my opinions here.
    Diesellover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Arthur, actually Clarence Sampson did make it into the movie, just not as the drunk guy. They named the old neked guy Clarence. haha. I thought thate was okay just because the naked guy is more funny being in the car and Morelli seeing him, but I hope that they have a few apprehensions in the movie other than Lonnie Dodd and Clarence/old naked guy with the aired out boys. haha

    Hey Redz....you can check out Rex when the SUV blows up and she ducks behind the window. Rex is on the countertop to the right of Morelli's nice ass. :P


    Hey Deisellover,

    I haven't read any negative reviews luckily. I'm sure they are out there, but I just don't want them raining on my parade. I have been on a Plum high for a couple of weeks now, and I don't want it to end. Totally agree with you though. I think I'm objective enough that if the trailer wasn't good I could express my concerns, but I was totally blown away and satisfied at how it turned out. KH nails Steph, Morelli is funny and sexy and charming, Ranger from what I saw is sexy and a little funny, Grandma Mazur is zany and wacky, and the Plum parents are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Texas,
    Actually I knew Clarence was the drunk in the book. The old naked man's name in the book was William Earling, but I couldn't remember it. I think they used Clarence Samson for 'naked' in the movie because it's a better name. No matter what you call him, this guy was perfect for the part.

    I think your right about featuring 'naked' instead of 'the drunk'. He is much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: Have you ever had to fire anyone? Interview question answer

    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete