Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rate the "One for the Money" Trailer

The "One for the Money" Facebook page is asking everyone to rate the movie trailer, and to my utter dismay the first two comments on there were negative. :(  Very disappointing and not really the way I expected it to start off. 

We need to get some positive vibes going. If you liked the trailer, please go on over to the "One for the Money" Facebook page and leave your comment. https://www.facebook.com/oneforthemoneymovie
I for one was very happy with the trailer, and I'd love to make sure that Lionsgate is well aware that there are plenty of big fans of the movie/trailer out there and that we would LOVE more Plum movies of Steph and the gang.

Thanks for your support!!

~SO~

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Texas,
    Just done it!
    I don't understand the bad reviews. I have seen books I loved butchered by movies. Just from this trailer I can tell you that won't be the case here.

    ReplyDelete