Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Friday, September 23, 2011

"One for the Money" Trailer

Here it is!!! I laughed so hard at the naked guy in Morelli's car. haha I thought she nailed it, and O'Mara is a perfect Morelli. I'm sooooooo happy!!!!




Enjoy!  Let me know what you think!!! Yay!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I watched this like 10 times in a row! They all did such a good job. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was anxiously hoping I'd like the trailer...but...I LOVE IT!!! It's perfect. And I CAN'T WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was even better than I hoped!! This movie looks SO GOOD! I loved the naked guy and I loved when Joe throws the keys in the dumpster!! Ranger looks great!! And Sherri nailed Lula!
    I swear to God--I am so excited right now I don't think I can go to sleep!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the universe wants me to see this movie. The movie trailer has been pulled from the original site and so your link isn't working either. I was actually wanting to see the trailer, to see what I was up against. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Texas,
    It occured to me right after I posted earlier that you would have the trailer on tonight. You did, and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, the more I watch the trailer, the more afraid I am that the "partial nudity" warning for this movie is due to the old naked guy Steph takes in. Lol. *makes sad face*. I was hopin' for partially naked Morelli or Ranger!!

    I laugh every time Frank Plum yells that Grandma Mazur belongs in a home. Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched this trailer about 50+ times now, and my husband just rolls his eyes. He thinks I'm obsessed...well DUH!!!!

    Jessica, I know they were having trouble with the triler for a small period of time, but you should be able to check it out now. ;) I thought it was so great! I know you are devil's advocate around here....love ya anyway....but I hope that you are pleasantly surprised. Muah!

    Redz....the still where Morelli is carrying a towel still gives me hope that there might be some partial neked shots of him. *sigh* At least that's the story I'm stickin to. :) We gotta have a little neked man candy....throw us a bone Lionsgate...literally...haha...okay maybe some buns at least. Sorry got lost on a little self gratifying tangent there. heeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for keeping us informed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to know who the naked old man is. He looks like Kirk Douglas.

    ReplyDelete