Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

OMG!!!!! Jason O'Mara Will be Answering some of my Questions about "One for the Money"

I'm so excited right now I can hardly sit still.  Okay...Jason O'Mara has definitely pulled ahead in the graciousness contest over Daniel Sunjata in my book. The lovely proprietor for Plum Movie and I wanted to put together a short but sweet Q&A about "One for the Money" and see if Jason O'Mara would take time out of his extremely busy schedule to answer a few of them.  I tweeted the amazingly nice Jason O'Mara nervously asking if he would be able to answer a few questions about 'OFTM.'  (Hopefully I'm not bugging the shit out of him hahaha.)
"@jason_omara Hey JOM, wld luv if I cld ask u some ?s about OFTM if u have a sec. dying 4 any new 411. will keep it short. Thx in advance. <3"
I secretly didn't think anything would come of it and was feeling kind of sheepish for sending him a request in the first place because who am I with my teeny, little blog asking such an accomplished, busy actor if he could spare a few minutes for me?  I also had help from a very dear and amazing friend, Iheartjason, whom I am sure made this whole thing happen! Thank you so much, Iheartjason!  You are a pretty terrific chick!!

Then to my completely and utterly excited surprise...we are talking embarrassing teeny bopper shrieks of joy here...I got a reply from the handsome and gracious Jason O'Mara ((sigh)):
"@stephaniesobses I'll try to answer some of your questions after September 26th, ok? Promise"
To say that I am freaking out would be the understatement of the year here!! I'm ecstatically doing the KH happy dance!



So...after September 26, which is when Terra Nova premieres, (Terra Nova is the new TV series airing on FOX that I surely will be watching to show my support) Plum Movie and I will be able to ask Jason ((shriek)) a few questions.  In turn, I will be hurriedly turning around and posting my questions and answers to you all!!  If I  totally sound like a giddy little dork right now it's cuz I feel like one!!
So, thanks, Jason O'Mara, for taking a piece of your valuable time to answer some of my questions!!!. And thanks, Iheartjason, for helping a fellow Plumsessed fan with the hard stuff! ;) MUAH!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. I hope he does get time to answer some of your most burning questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Texas,
    Like I said, you've got contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way jealous. Congrats on such an accomplishment! Like you, I am also waaay obsessed with the Stephanie Plum novels. (I have an autographed photo of Janet hanging in my house!) Keep up the good work and follow me if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy for you SO!!!
    And thanks for the kind words-but it is Jason who is just a plain nice guy who gets all the credit.
    Hopefully he can answer your questions like he answered our questions about his prior projects. He tapes his answers for us! Maybe you can have your readers post some questions on here too. I am sure that you and Plum Movie will have lots of great ones!

    ReplyDelete