Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Few More One for the Money Set Pics I came Across

Here's a few more set pics I stumbled across. Enjoy!

 Katherine Heigl a.k.a. Stephanie Plum looking relaxed on set.

Daniel Sunjata a.k.a. Ranger on set. Still think he should have bulked up for the role so he looks like he might be able to kick some serious ass. :(  Still, he is a nice piece of eye candy at least. (Sadly still not Ranger in my mind yet.) I'm warming to the idea...it might take me a while.

It's starting to look like The Burg!
I was just pondering what Daniel Sunjata looks like without his shirt on and ......Hello!! Look what popped out at me!!! Here's a tissue to wipe the drool!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment