Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Janet Evanovich is a Katherine Heigl Fan

This is an old interview, in fact it is an interview of when Plum Spooky came out last year. The lady who is giving the interview is a little quirky and just cracks me up. You could tell she was star struck! LOL


Anyway, I’ve been told to dig a little farther back when the Stephanie Plum news barely broke, and I would probably find some news I haven’t seen. They were right!! I’ve actually seen this video before. In fact I saw this when Reese Witherspoon still had the rights to this movie.

According to Kheigl.com, this is what they had to say about this article.

'It was recently announced that Katherine is set to star as Stephanie Plum in a new Columbia Pictures and Lakeshore Entertainment production called "One for the Money".

The film is based on the first of Janet Evanovich's series of best selling novels about an unemployed lingerie buyer who becomes a bounty hunter to make ends meet.

Last year, Evanovich gave an interview where she hoped that the movie would soon be made and was excited at the possibility of Katherine's involvement:

"I would love to see the movie. Tristar (Columbia) owns the movie rights and they just can't seem to...I don't know...get a product that they like.

However, they have just recently hired two screenwriters to do a screenplay that might feature Katherine Heigl! She would be fantastic. I am a huge Katherine Heigl fan!"'
To watch the interview in full and to find out what else Janet had to say, check out the video clip below. Poor Janet looks tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ALNJXQ4l2k&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment