Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OOOOOHHHH JOE AND OOOOOO RAH RANGER!!!!

Okay, I know Ranger wasn't in the Marines, but it sounded good anyway! My wonderful SO friend, Ms. Patt, sent me some yummy pictures a little while back, and I am just now getting to posting them on here. Sorry I've been such a slacker, Patt!

Grab a large napkin girls, cuz here they are in all their glory:







I caught the previews for Speilberg's new T.V. series, 'Terra Nova,' starring the yummy Jason O'Mara (a.k.a Joe Morelli) during the superbowl. Jason was looking delicious as always. It will be premiering on Fox May 23. The above pic is from that new TV series.

And, as I had mentioned before, the sexy Daniel Sunjata will now be playing Nurse Eli on Grey's Anatomy... in case any of you gals wanted to load up on some Joe and Ranger eye candy before 'One for the Money' hits theaters.

Still waiting for that trailer by the way.....


Thanks again, Patt, for the amazing pictures!



5 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. It's nice to have something on the blog again. It's been so dry, hasn't it? Wait until we get a trailer and things will pick up fast. :) Can't wait, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for Terra Nova. O'Mara is such a hottie.

    Good Pics Patt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redzsm--

    I could not agree more!
    Between this movie in July and the premire of Terra Nova on May 23rd and 24th--
    I am going to have a wonderful Jason summer!!!

    Got to say that I am liking Daniel more and more as Ranger--

    IheartJason

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO!!
    You will be happy to see that I FINALLY got myself logged onto this site the proper way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!! :) ;) ;D Love your avatar by the way!

    ReplyDelete