Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Helllllooooo Jason!

The new Jason O'Mara fansite is just awesome!  So many new pictures for me to post right here for us to drool over. :)  Check it out over at http://www.jasonomara.com/.



This is the extremely sexy and talented O'Mara as Lt. Thomas Meehan on the HBO miniseries "Band of Brothers." My husband and I love this show.


I think I need to go stick my head in the freezer. *Sigh*  Not any news on his website that I could see on "OFTM" yet, but I put the word out. So, what do you think? Awesome??

4 comments:

  1. That picture of him in the suit and smiling has me drooling!! lol
    Jason has said that he wants to get past the premiere of Terra Nova before he starts to talk about OFTM.
    But he does want to talk about it and I think that there will be alot about the movie on his FB site and the new website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that makes sense. I know, I had to post that pic on my website. So handsome!! He hasn't responded to any of my tweets or FB posts yet.
    :( Guess I need to be patient, but patience is a virtue I struggle very hard with. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pick of him on Band of Brothers.....ohhhhh my.....gotta love a man in uniform.

    ReplyDelete