Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Professional Boxer, Andres Taylor, On One for the Money Movie

According to http://www.ourtownonline.biz/, there is a new actor revealed for the movie. I don't know....he said he has about 10 minutes of  face time in this movie.  Could this be Ramirez or just one of the boxers in the gym when Stephanie goes to ask Ramirez about Joe Morelli???? Hmmmmm....

He's not a professional actor, so maybe he is just one of the boxers in the gym.


Here is an excerpt from the interview:

'"I've got a face part in this boxing scene," Taylor said over his cell phone July 22 during a brief break from filming.


"The part we're doing is maybe 10 minutes of the movie, but it probably took 40 hours to make just this part."

Fittingly, Taylor will appear as a boxer in the film.

"They came to our gym for a casting call. They took our pictures and called for me and another guy to do a face scene."

Taylor said he gained a newfound respect for actors through the experience.

"It's pretty cool. I never knew it was like this. You get to see all the behind-the-scenes stuff," he said. "Those actors, they're really working. It's a real job."'

I can't wait to see who they have cast as Ramirez.  He has to be pretty big and creepy.  Would love if they got Mike Tyson, but I think he is too old and out of shape. :(

Who would you like to see cast as Ramirez?

No comments:

Post a Comment