Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ashton Kutcher Thinks Katherine Heigl is "Halarious."

In Australia, Ashton Kutcher was talking to the Daily Telegraph about working with his costar, Katherine Heigl, on their new movie "The Killers."  This is what he had to say about the actress:

"There are only a couple of leading ladies who can really do comedy, and she's one of them," he said. Kutcher then added, "Honestly, there are a ton of great actresses, but very few true comedic leading ladies of the Lucille Ball type who come and bring comedy. Katherine's got it. She gets it. She understands it. She can go toe to toe with anyone. Comedically, she could bury me,"

This makes me feel a lot better about the actress playing Stephanie Plum, especially comparing her to the comedic performances of Lucille Ball, which I totally compare Stephanie Plum and Lula's antics to.  Like I've said before, she has the comedic physicality to play the part. I just hope she can be as sassy as Stephanie is in the books. 

What do you think? Does she have the stuff to carry the part?

No comments:

Post a Comment