Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Monday, January 3, 2011

When Are We Going to see a "One for the Money" Trailer?

I've been wondering this for quite some time now, and I think that I'm not alone in this thought. The lovely SO reader, Patt, sent me this information. Thanks so much for your time and effort on this, Patt! This is awesome info.

"These are the movies that are coming out in July. Some of them have photos and some have trailers and some have neither. So it's not just One for the Money.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Trailers and photos

Larry Crowne (With Tom Hanks)
No trailer and no photos.

Zookeeper (Kevin James)
3 Trailers

One for the Money
No photos and no trailers.

Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows, Part 2:
1 Video and photos.

Captain America
Photos and videos

Friends with Benefits
2 trailers and photos.

Cowboys and Aliens
2 Trailers and photos.

Horrible Bosses
Photos no trailer.

So there you have it. I think the least they could do is put up some photos so we could begin to get excited about it. Does anyone agree with me? :) I'm seeing it no matter what, but it sure would be nice to have photos or a trailer to look at first. Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine. LOL"

I completely agree with you, Patt! I'm really chomping at the bit to have some kind of information, pictures, or a teaser trailer to get me all amped up for the upcoming movie. Hopefully we will have something real soon!! Praying to the Plum Gods to throw us a bone...or at least a scrap of fat!! (*Trailer!, Trailer!, Trailer!*)

9 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!!
    I am going to have to start going to see ramdom movies just in the hope that a OFTM trailer will pop up!!


    Iheartjason

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! Thank you, we were just talking about the Transformer movie earlier and weren't sure when it was coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to see how the third movie is without Megan Fox. Usually when they change leading character's it is too distracting. Hopefully it is okay. I like Shia LaBoef!(or however you spell his name)lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure my son will be dragging me to see it regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am psyched for a trailer! I hope they highlight the funny in the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this movie to come out! I hate them for postponing the release date. They shouldn't be so worried about competing with X-Men. I would have gone to the theater enough times to blow X-Men out of the water! Now we have to wait until January! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. what i'd like to know is why the release date got pushed back from june of this year to jan of 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we are all grumpily wondering that same thing, Anonymous. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your site by doing a google search! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for all your hard work! I am a huge Stephanie fan and just re-read the whole series for the umteenth time! Can't wait for the movie, just hope it does the books justice!

    ReplyDelete