Welcome

Welcome to my own little corner of cyberspace for all things Stephanie Plum and much, much more. I absolutely love - Okay, I'm completely obsessed with- Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. After diligent searching for anything Plum on the internet, I discovered that the Stephanie 411 was next to nil. So this is my own little contribution to the lingerie buyer turned bounty hunter world of Stephanie Plum whose lot in life is to choose between two blindingly delicious, strong, sexy men; escape the occasional car fire; and refrain from the temptations of a delectible boston creme donut threatening to widen her waistline.

Welcome to Stephanie's Obsession! Please Enjoy!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Katherine Heigl on Martha Stewart Show Today

Don't forget!! KH will be on the "Martha Stewart Show" today on the Hallmark Channel. I actually have this channel, so I'll be able to watch it and report back if she mentions 'One for the Money.' I'll let you know.

Also, if anyone has any information on any of the other 'OFTM' actors, interviews, show appearances, etc, I would love to know about it. I've been looking for more info on some of the other actors, but there is not really a lot lately. Would love to watch or read an interview on Jason O'Mara, Daniel Sunjata, or Debbie Reynolds on filming the movie. Thanks in advance!

***UPDATE*** I watched the 'Martha Stewart Show' today, and the 'OFTM' news is zero. =( Katherine was lovely as always, and they made a yummy looking halibut dish on the show. They also showed a new clip of 'Life as we Know it' on the show of the KH and JD changing the baby's diaper that was cute, but that was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment